Thursday, May 22, 2008

starting over

As I sit here this evening I have to reflect on my daily activities and realize it was "one of those days". You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that are really significant, maybe life changing, at least "Life re-directing". I guess what I am saying is I made some big decisions today and they all kind of became real. You know how you think about things and think about them and think about them until one day you say to yourself..."self, its time to go forward with this thought, idea, or plan. Whatever you want to call it. You are excited about the change and you know that you know that you are making the totally right decision. Then you actually step out and reveal that plan and everyone looks at you like you are from mars...That was the kind of day I had. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. One year of thinking and planning and knowing I had to wait for the right timing and bamm...it was over in a minute. Me expecting to be cheered on and loved and others to be excited for me. Nothing. Literally no response. So this gets me thinking. Do I really know the people I am around daily. Like really know them. Four years working together, 13 with one and nothing..no response. Then you come home and tell your husband and HE looks at you like you are from Mars...DOES ANYONE HEAR ME? AM I TOTALLY ALONE HERE?? Well, I know I made the right choice, even if no one else understands , even my unsuspecting husband. I may be silent at times, but when I speak, I speak loud!

No comments: